• Author:
  • Comments:Off

You received a damaged product. What to do in this case?

The company Glassshaker, d. o. o. is not competent after posting to the post office for the cases, when it comes to damage, destruction, loss or contents of the shipment. In this case, start the complaint process at DPD. Apply the resulting package to the nearest unit of DPD in the same condition in which you received it, and fill theĀ letter of complaint. Together with our partners DPD, we will ensure that your complaint can be resolved as quickly as possible.

No tags