Terms of service of GlassShaker d.o.o.
1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and Definitions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity (ZVOP-1).
2 conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.glassshaker.eu.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract is with GlassShaker d.o.o., Limbuška cesta 2, 2341 Limbuš
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: the consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing the ordering proposed procedure in our online shop.
This order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
3) Verification of the particulars in the cart
4) Pressing the button “Checkout”
5) Sign the online shop after registration and entering the applicant information (email address and password).
6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data.
7) Binding sending the order by clicking on the “chargeable buy” or “buy”
Consumers can reach, before the mandatory sending of the order, by pressing the »back« button in the Internet browser used by him, to the beggining of the website, to control its information, which are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ( “Order Confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our conditions via e-mail. The terms and conditions are at any time visible under https://www.glassshaker.eu. Your past orders are in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, Braintree (Activa, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Maestro BA).
If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery is within 2-3 business days. The deadline for delivery in the case of advance payment is from the day after received payment. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
Packages are delivered in partnership with DPD.
5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
6 Right of Withdrawal as a consumer
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity:
You have the right to withdraw within 15 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is 15 days from the date of contract. To exercise your right, you have to by means of a unique statement about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform (as a consigned by mail letter or email).
GlassShaker d.o.o., Limbuška cesta 2, 2341 Limbuš, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us), and repay immediately latest within fozrty days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
We have subjected us to conduct the following facilities:
Provisions on the protection of consumers, based on the recommendations of the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and international guidelines for Web and e-commerce.
9 Contract Language
Contract language is exclusively English.
Bottle manufactured by Vetropack Holding AG, CH.
Given the content of volatile compounds, silicones in accordance with the recommendations of the German BfR for silicones.
11 Customer Service
Our customer service for questions and complaints is available weekdays 9 am to 3 pm at